2019 Ram 3500 Coming Soon Fort Worth TX
2019 Ram 3500 – Coming Soon
TOW A BIGGER TRAILER
Up to 1,000 pound-feet of diesel torque allows the new 2019 Ram 3500 to tow a maximum of up to 35,100 pounds ( 2) with confidence. That’s more torque than any heavy-duty truck in its class (13).
OUTDO ANYTHING YOU’VE DONE
with Best-in-Class diesel and gas towing (11), diesel torque (11) and gas payload (11).
TOUCH AND GO
The available 12-inch touchscreen is the largest screen offered on a heavy-duty truck (12). An impressive 360 Surround View Camera (14) with Trailer Reverse Guidance View is also available.
FEEL LIKE YOU’RE IN FIRST CLASS
with impressive interior volume featuring up to 43.3 inches of legroom, available Class-Exclusive 100% leather seating on Limited and Laramie Longhorn® models (11) and the most available speakers in its class (11).
100% LEATHER SEATING AVAILABLE
The award-winning interior from the 2019 Ram 1500-with 100% leather seating-is now available on the new 2019 Ram 3500 Limited and Laramie Longhorn models.
HAVE THE NICEST TRUCK ON THE BLOCK
A bold new look, five prominent grille designs and available full-LED Headlamps provide an unmistakable presence—on road and off.
MAKE ANY SPOT YOUR SPOT
Only the new 2019 Ram 3500 offers available Class-Exclusive ParkSense® Rear Park Assist (15) featuring six sensors to help protect dually rear fenders.
HELP ENSURE PEACE OF MIND
with available features such as a Class-Exclusive Adaptive Forward Lighting System (16), a 360° Surround View Camera (14) and available Class-Exclusive Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking (17) that works even when a trailer is attached.
11. Class based on 350/3500 Pickups.
12. Class based on 350/3500 Pickups.
13. Best in Class available 1,000 pound-feet of diesel torque. Class based on 350/3500 Pickups.
14. Always check entire surroundings visually before proceeding.
16. The Ram Brand offers the only headlamps in the HD segment that aim (5 inward 15 outward) based on steering wheel input. Class based on 350/3500 pickups.
17. Class based on 350/3500 Pickups. This system is an alert system for the front of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.